Friday, April 20, 2012

CRAP..

hey guys~
wazzzuuuppp keke
hhhmmm.... i really don't know how should i start this.
...
i'll just post my first short story and it was my first story too that i wrote so be nice please(?).


ABANDON

In a dark cold place, you can hear foot steps, foot steps from a girl. She's walking alone, she's not lost, nor scared, she just felt she need to find someone or maybe something, but she didn't know who or what is it. She even not know when did she started walking, maybe just a while ago, hours?, weeks? months?, or for years?, she did not know she only knows she needs to find that thing or someone.While walking she saw many things, broken tv, radio, wheels, dolls, couch.. and things that she didn't even know.
She came closer and
it was a heart that was thrown away.
She asked, “Are you alright?”
And notice that it pumps weakly and it’s already dying.
It answered, “don’t worry I’m alright…I just can’t breath”
She asks again, “Why?”
“Because… the air I must breath left and abandons me.” It weakly pumps After that answer, tears fall unto her cheeks without her notice.
Before it dies, it said unto the girl, “don’t worry, you’ll never cry again after I die…”
 “Why?” her tears continually fall as she ask.
For the last time it answered, as she realize something important, ” ‘coz I know you’ll no longer handle me to anyone else anymore...”
And IT STOPPED FROM BEATING and DIED…




THE END? keke sorry if it's not good enough.. but hope you still enjoy it, though it short. The truth is if you want to know why i wrote this crap. Yes, coz my heart got broke at that time.


so that's it, consider this is my intro to my self.. keke
thanks for reading..


PS: LIKE ME ON FS
Facebook Page


pyong pyong .>"≧◡≦"<.